Any adult wanting to live in a property must complete a separate application form. We do not allow tenants to sub-let.
Please attach a photo of your drivers licence.
Nearest Relative or contact within NZ that you can collect mail from that will NOT be moving in with you
(Person who is not a family member or friend)
For the purpose of the Privacy Act 1993:
1. This application form collects personal information about you
2. This information is required to: ~ Assess your eligibility as a tenant and ~ Collect information which would be provided to a tenant default database or credit bureau if you enter into a tenancy agreement and fail to comply with the terms of that agreement. (A tenant database records the names of persons who have been found to breach a tenancy agreement or the Residential Tenancies Act 1986 by the Tenancy Tribunal.)
3. The information in this tenancy application form will, if you enter into a tenancy agreement with us, be held on a database and used by us and the owner of the rented property
4. The information will also be made available to credit bureau or tenant database.
5. If you do not supply all the information on this form – you may not be considered as a tenant for any of the properties we administer.
6. You have the right to see the information we hold about you and to correct that information in accordance with the Privacy Act.
7. You have a right to see the information held about you by any credit bureau or tenant default database and to correct it in accordance with the Privacy Act.
I consent to you contacting my employer or any person or company named in this application, to confirm, verify and expand on any information given herein.
I consent to you providing information in this form and details or any proven breach in my tenancy agreement or in respect of any order made against me by the tenancy tribunal.
I acknowledge that the information may then be publicly accessible through the credit bureau or tenant default database.
I agree that you may use any of this information on this form to enforce judgment in respect of the tenancy agreement or in respect of any order made against me by the tenancy tribunal.
I confirm that the information in this form is true and correct and that I have read and understood all of the above including the Privacy Act 1993 statement.
I also authorise the people or organization named in this form to divulge any information considered necessary by the letting agency, landlord or their agents.
I make this authorisation irrevocable.