TUCKED AWAY IN TISBURY
This beautiful home is a rare gem tucked away in Tisbury and surrounded by well established gardens. Set on 2.1 hectares of land (includes 82 Maher Street) this property is well set up for many purposes.
With a large north facing lounge, open plan kitchen and dining area, four bedrooms, modern bathroom with separate toilet, extensive entranceway with separate laundry, solid brick exterior, this home is the gift that keeps on giving.
Outside, the treats continue, we have a large array of shed options, 3 bay and 4 bay implement sheds in the paddocks, a double garage and a large commercial style glass house with heating pad.
Aside from the various fruit trees on this property (plums, cherries, apples, pears to name a few) there are approximately 30 well established Elm Trees on the 82 Maher Street block, a mixture of weeping and spreading elms, beautiful trees to top off a beautiful package.
There are three different options when purchasing this property
1. The entire property (2.11 hectares) PREFERRED OPTION OF VENDOR
2. 300 Scott Street, home and associated sheds (1.01 hectares)
3. 82 Maher Street, bare land (1.10 hectares)
Key features of this home include:
- 4 Bedroom home
- 1 Bathroom
- Coal fired Bosca fireplace
- Commercial glasshouse
- 4 Bay implement shed
- 3 Bay implement shed/workshop
- Commercial glass house with heated pad
- BBQ area in front of house
- Orchard with fruit and Christmas trees
- Fully fenced paddocks with automatic watering system
- Established elm trees in paddock
- Close proximity to South City shops, hospital and Tisbury Primary School
- Rates for 300 Scott Street and 82 Maher Street combined (includes ES rates) $2,394.51/year
To be sold by Deadline Sale (prior offers considered) Wednesday 26th February 2020, 4pm.
To view call Leanne on 0275326631 or Graeme on 0274330494.
Deadline Sale closing Wed 26th Feb at 4.00pm. Prior Offers Considered.
Key Property Info
- Listing # SRE14066
- GV $434,000
- Address 300 Scott Street
- Suburb Tisbury
- Bedrooms 4
- Bathrooms 1
- Parking 4
- Land Area 2.12 HA